Residential Trash Services
Service begins at 5AM every weekday morning
Curbside Trash Weekly Pickup
We understand how important your curbside trash pickup is for you and your home. We provide superior customer service compared to the competition. Our staff is here to answer any questions you may have concerning your trash services.
LMR Disposal currently offers three sizes of waste removal carts to fill your requirements. Our largest available is a 96-gallon cart. We also offer 65-gallon and 35-gallon carts.
The 96, 65, and 35 gallon carts are for your household garbage. This garbage, along with recycling, will be serviced once weekly on your scheduled pick-up day.
Residential Service Request
Please complete the form below for our team. A customer service representative will contact you directly to complete your sign up for residential service and process your payment.
We look forward providing you with superior service!
Important items concerning the pickup of your household garbage.
- Household garbage includes any waste generated on a daily basis. This excludes vehicle parts, hazardous waste, liquid paint, motor oil, or other unacceptable materials.
- ALL WASTE SHOULD BE PLACED IN THE CAN. If you have a bag or two more try to fit them in your can even if the can lid is open slightly.
- LMR does take yard waste. All yard waste must be put in bags not to exceed 30 lbs. and should be placed in your can or next to it. Additional costs may apply if you are exceeding your weekly limit of trash based on service. If you go above the allotted amount you must notify the office as charges will apply (additional bags or cans).
- For sanitary reasons, use a plastic bag for all trash. If you have Styrofoam packing material, known as “peanuts,” or any light items (for example, plastic grocery bags) which could easily blow away, Please secure these types of items in a bag before placing in the can so the material will not blow out and litter the streets and neighborhoods.
- Please do not throw away any cans with liquid paint still in them. If you have paint to be disposed of, please follow these directions:
- To solidify solvents and other household waste, mix the liquid with enough absorbent material to absorb all free liquid and allow the mixture to harden. Sand, sawdust, or cat litter can be used.
- Place the solidified material in a plastic bag (double bagging is best) and put it with your regular garbage.
- Dispose of at your local paint store.
- Customers may change can size one time free of charge. All changes after that will result in a $25 fee.
Please do not put hot ashes or coals in the container as it could cause the container or garbage truck to catch on fire. Once again the can is provided free of charge with monthly service, if the can is destroyed the customer will be responsible for the cost of a new one @ $75.00.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE YOUR CONTAINER AT THE CURB THE NIGHT BEFORE YOUR PICK UP DAY.